A Wax Warmer - Moonstone
- CANDLE CARE
A WAX WARMER
Swirling white on white hand-blown glass makes the Moonstone Illumination especially impressive when lit.
- A wax warmer is an alternative to a scented candle. It usually is filled with fragrant wax melts that are similar in scent and material structure to a traditional candle, but without a wick and usually without a flame as well.
Don't forget your melts!
✖ NO Phthalates
✖ NO Additives
✖ NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.