A CARROT CLEANSER & POLISH DUO, BRIGHTENING FACE WASH
- CANDLE CARE
The duo you never knew you needed!
Our gentle face cleanser, packed with nutrients and antioxidants from carrot extracts, is thought to increase the skin's overall tone, health, and appearance. The face polisher has added apricot seeds that act as a gentle exfoliant to help scrub away dead skin cells.
Adding carrot powder to your daily skincare routine is a standout amongst other approaches to having glowing skin during winter.
Carrot powder contains beta-carotene and lycopene, which shield the skin from UV harm. Even though the sun is not excessively bright during winter, UV rays are still present.
Carrot powder contains vitamin A, potassium, and antioxidants that control uneven skin tone and dry skin issues.
Decreases Oily Skin
Carrot powder is essential in skincare as it works great on oily skin, hydrates skin, improves complexion, revives it by eliminating dead cells, and gives a glowing complexion. Carrot powder can clarify and even out the skin.
Provides Sun Protection
The hurtful impacts of the sun can make perpetual harm to the skin. However, carrot powder can help in giving truly necessary relief from the unsafe impacts of the sun. Beta-carotene helps in curing the skin of sun harm and furthermore ensures against the brutal impacts of the sun.
Treats Scars and Blemishes
The antioxidants present in carrot powder are additionally useful in recuperating scars and flaws on the skin.
Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Carrot Powder, Apricot Powder, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium DMDM Hydantoin, Carrot Seed Extract.
✖ NO Phthalates
✖ NO Additives
✖ NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.