BODY HAUS - MONOI BODY OIL
- CANDLE CARE
- BODY HAUS
MONOI BODY OIL
*8 OUNCE SHOWN IN PHOTO. 4 OUNCE IS SMALLER WITH CLEAR LABEL
USES: Scalp + Hair + Skin
ABOUT: Monoi is pretty much a head-to-toe healer. It's known to stimulate hair growth, heal skin, condition hair + scalp, and protect against UV treatment damage, all with a light floral, coconut scent. It has a non-viscous to soft solid appearance depending on the temperature.
ORIGIN: Unique to Tahiti, monoï oil is a staple in the medicinal, religious, and beauty rituals of indigenous Polynesians. For centuries, Polynesian peoples have steeped Tiare flowers (Tahiti’s national flower) in coconut oil to create this fragrant elixir.
The process of making monoï oil is carefully supervised by the “Institut du Monoi”: coconuts must be grown on coral soil and harvested at maturity.
Tiare flowers must be handpicked as buds and used within 24 hours to produce the luscious amber-colored liquid.
The careful process of creating monoï oil is only one of the factors that contribute to its many beneficial properties—such as giving skin a healthy glow. The coconut oil base is chock full of fatty acids, commonly known to have antimicrobial properties, making it ideal for those who suffer from issues associated with sensitive skin.
Monoï oil is also non-comedogenic—meaning it doesn’t clog pores. Apply a rich layer to your body and your skin will get the hydration it craves, while still being able to breathe.
INGREDIENTS: Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract & Cocos Nucifera Oil
SIZE: 8 Ounces
- NO Phthalates
- NO Additives
- NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- TEST, TEST, TEST. BEFORE DIVING INTO OUR PRODUCTS
- PLEASE BE SURE TO DO A TEST PATCH ON YOUR SKIN TO ENSURE NO REACTIONS OCCUR. ALTHOUGH UNCOMMON, SWITCHING TO NATURAL PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE IRRITATIONS.
- BODY HAUS PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- THE CONSISTENCY OF OUR PRODUCTS MAY CHANGE DUE TO EXTREME HEAT AND OR COLD WEATHER. PB HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS DURING TRANSIT OR DELIVERY, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED OR FROZEN PRODUCTS.
- PRODUCTS MAY APPEAR INCONSISTENT IN COLOR BUT OUR NATURAL PRODUCTS ARE MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS. OUR HANDMADE PRODUCTS ARE MADE WITH CONSISTENT FORMULAS AND INGREDIENTS.
- WATER CHANGES THE CONSISTENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR PRODUCTS PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO ADD WATER.