Cemented - Black
- CANDLE CARE
Fig Leaf • Galbanum • Black Currant Coconut • Floral • Fig • Davana Cedarwood • Amber • Orris • Tonka Bean
Scent: A green, luscious fig with fresh fruit, light florals, and a gorgeous base of cedarwood and amber.
A handmade & hand-painted cement vessel. An elegant and understated masterpiece. Smooth to the touch and lightweight, its thick, sturdy walls, make it as practical as it is beautiful.
Available in two sizes:
CYLINDER: 10 ounces (single wicked)
BOWL: 13 ounces (double wicked)
PLEASE READ---Embrace the natural beauty of this jar! This is a handmade jar. Variations are normal. Blemishes may be present. You may see paint variations. You may notice a white ring at the bottom of the jar. This is a waterproofing agent that prevents leakage. This treatment is liberally applied by hand with a brush. No returns or exchanges are allowed.
✖ NO Phthalates
✖ NO Additives
✖ NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.