- CANDLE CARE
Our Naeva wooden wicked bowl provides a zen aesthetic to any room! Since Naeva is handmade each bowl will have its own identity, mimicking art, not all are the same and each vessel will have a few subtle "flaws".
Although it is ceramic, our Naeva candle is made to look like worn cement. Each wick has been placed in a metal wooden wick clip and secured with high heat glue that can be removed once your cancel is finished.
Naeva is available in two scents:
An unexpected spicy herbal blend of star anise, fennel, and spices with a woody dry-down. Not your usual spa blend, it is bracing, fresh, and unique.
Whiskey notes, heavy with the fragrance of charred oak barrels, and the dry, toasted fragrance of unburnt tobacco. Smooth and masculine.
- *Due to the curvature of this vessel, a full-length (top-bottom) burn is not guaranteed. However, the reuse of wax is always recommended and strongly suggested.
- The vessel can be reused
- Do not place the vessel in the oven
- Measurements 16x5x3
- Holds 15 Ounces of Wax
✖ NO Phthalates
✖ NO Additives
✖ NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.