A Wax Melt
- CANDLE CARE
Here's where we have fun, A Wax Melt. Hand-poured and made in LA, our wax melts are for those who aren't too fond of candles but enjoy a good smelling home. With new fragrance options added often, our melts offer a variety of ambiance. Each bar measures 6.3 x 3.1 x 0.4 inches and weighs approximately 4 ounces each. Each melt bar comes in a resealable Polypropylene bag that we highly suggest you use to store your melts. Some of our bars also include locally dried flowers such as Lavender, Rose Buds, Rose Petals, Marigold, Chamomile, and Mica.
Mica is a natural stone mineral with shiny flakes. Mica powders are a sparkly, very fine glitter. They're used to give a metallic or shimmery pearl-like effect.
Please do not get attached to the aesthetic of your bar as each pour will look different.
✖ NO Phthalates
✖ NO Additives
✖ NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.