Haus to Om Linen + Room Spray Refill
- CANDLE CARE
HAUS TO OM LINEN + ROOM SPRAYS
Our Haus to Om Linen + Room Spray is here & more efficient!
Our Room + Linen Spray Haus to Om is carefully blended with essential oils to provide your home with a refreshing scent!
With only 4 ingredients it still has the power to brighten up any space!
Ingredients: Water, 2-Propanol (organic), Essential Oils, and Surfactant (food grade, plant-derived)
- Spritz throughout the house to refresh the air, on pet bedding, in the car, in gym bags, or anywhere that needs refreshing
- Spritz on a washcloth and toss in the dryer
- Spritz on air conditioner filters & the scent will permeate through the home
Points of Interest:
Biodegradable & environmentally safe. Meets C.A.R.B (California Air Resources Board) requirements for VOC compliance.
Shelf-life: Minimum 1 year when stored in a cool, dry place away from light.
*** NOT FOR USE DIRECTLY ON SKIN. If you're looking for a body spray, check out our Mr. Misters!
Juniper + Aloe
The sparkling fresh fragrance features fruity apples, peaches, and clean melons. The heart of this fragrance is pure herb and woods with juniper, aloe, and jasmine, with a slight dry down of soft heliotrope and musk.
Oatmeal + Milk
Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey fragrance oil is a warm, inviting blend of creamy milk, sweetened with a touch of honey & topped with soothing oatmeal.
Patchouli + Honey
The Sweet essence of honeycomb wrapped around patchouli twigs. Light notes of candied fruit & lemon peel.
ORANGE PEEL, PEPPERCORN, APPLE, MANDARIN, VANILLA, TONKA BEAN
BLACK PEPPER, CLOVE LEAF, NUTMEG LAVENDER CEDAR WOOD, TONKA BEAN, PATCHOULI, VANILLA AMBER, SANDALWOOD, OLIBANUM
|Cruelty Free: Yes||Formaldehyde Free: Yes|
|Gluten Free: Yes||Non-GMO: Yes|
|Soy Free: Yes||Vegan Friendly: Yes|
✖ NO Phthalates
✖ NO Additives
✖ NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.