- Place your candle on a flat, flame retardant surface, away from drafts, children, pets, curtains, furniture, etc. Use common sense people.
- We hope you have time - you will need at least 3-4 hours for the candle to burn while attended. The first time you burn your candle can make or break your relationship. Soy has memory therefore you need to make sure it burns long enough for the wax to melt to the edges of the glass. This is called a ‘memory burn’. This creates a candle memory and prevents tunneling on future burns ensuring you get the most out of your candle.
- Keep the wick trimmed to approximately 1/4”. Do not allow wick trimming to fall into wax, as this can create a fire hazard. Do not burn more than 4 hours. Discard/ recycle when 1/2” wax remains.
- Soy is a living organism. It continues to expand, contract and change from its current form. It may also look frosted. These ‘flaws’ are normal and it is a clear indication that you have purchased a 100% all natural soy candle. Hey, we can’t all be perfect!
- Keep in mind soy wax candles burn slower and are more temperature sensitive than paraffin candles. Your burn rate and candle characteristics might be different depending on the temperature of the room you burn it in.
We are not responsible for incorrectly burned candles and/or lack of safety precautions taken when burning.