BODY HAUS - GOLDEN HOUR, A HEALING FACIAL OIL
- CANDLE CARE
GOLDEN HOUR includes :
FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL:
Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin while increasing essential oil distribution a powerful moisturizer that will leave your skin looking soft and smooth without clogging pores and leaving oily skin. Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a perfect facial moisturizer for sensitive skin.
BLUEBERRY SEED OIL:
- Rejuvenates the skin due to its high antioxidant levels
- Reduces wrinkles and the effect of aging
- Makes the skin look plump and firm
- It helps treat eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Helps in the healing of cracked lips and lip sores
- Provides a shiny glow for the skin
- Assists in the fight against harmful UV
- Treats damaged skin caused by high levels of radiation
VANILLA IN JOJOBA OIL:
What is it? Pure vanilla bean extract in jojoba only, created through a CO2 extraction and distillation processes, offering the most potent natural essential oil available.
Due to a lot of antioxidants and Vitamin B6 found in vanilla, it proves to be an excellent remedy for treating dull and dry skin. Using vanilla essential oil regularly can help to protect your skin from several environmental factors and also keeps it moisturized for a long period of time.
Kokum butter's comedogenic rating is 0-1 so it can be safely used on the face. Highly moisturizing, kokum butter helps heal dry and cracked skin, especially lips, elbows, knees, and soles of feet. It may also aid in improving the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Kokum butter is rich in essential fatty acids, which soften the skin and helps promote elasticity.
- Anti-inflammatory: Both castor oil and ricinoleic acid have demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties. This makes them useful for treating irritated skin.
- Antimicrobial: It may also protect the skin from bacterial infections by eliminating microbes that can cause disease.
- Moisturizing: Castor oil contains triglycerides. These can help maintain moisture in the skin, making it a valuable treatment for dry skin.
- Hydration: Castor oil may have humectant properties, which means that it can draw moisture from the air into the skin, keeping the skin hydrated.
- Protects from sun damage
- Moisturizes skin
- Treats a number of skin conditions
- Treats acne
- Heals skin infections
- Improves wound healing
- Soothes atopic dermatitis
- Has anti-aging effects
CERTIFIED ORGANIC VITAMIN E OIL:
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation
- Prevents Skin Aging
- Improves Dry Skin Conditions
- Reduce Dark Spots
- Prevent Sun Burn
- Fights Against Free Radicals
INGREDIENTS: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Blueberry Oil, Vanilla in Jojoba Oil, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil Argan Oil, Certified Organic Vitamin E Oil, Rose Essential Oil, 24kt Gold Foil Flakes + Rose Essential Oil
✖ NO Phthalates
✖ NO Additives
✖ NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.